EasyKnock purchases your client's home while they remain as a renter, giving them the time and money they need to help reach their goals.
- Sell & Stay - EasyKnock offers a leaseback, but also includes in the leaseback the option contract, which gives the client the right to repurchase the home for a price agreed upon. Alternatively, the seller can have EasyKnock sell the home on the open market where the client will receive the full sale value minus EK's buyback price.
- MoveAbility - EasyKnock buys the seller's home, taking responsibility over the leftover mortgage, but leases the home back to the seller for up to 12 months so that the seller can get the equity benefits of a home sale while remaining in the same home until they purchase a new one.
- ReLease - Allows the client to convert 100% of their home's equity into cash by selling their home to EasyKnock while remaining as a renter for as long as they need.
- When buying a new home, the client can convert their current home's equity into cash for renovations or down payments.
- EasyKnock buys your home with a cash offer, and then leases it back to the client so they don't have to worry about finding a new place to live right away. This helps clients who are in difficult financial situations.
- Using the client's equity, EasyKnock can be an alternative to a loan.
Clients who need to sell their homes to either purchase their new home or pay down debts without the hassle of finding a new place to move into.
Typical Seller closing costs when EK purchases the house:
If the client decides to repurchase the home or direct EasyKnock to sell the home, EasyKnock will pay a portion of those closing costs equal to $2,000 for homes below $500,000 and $4,000 for homes above $500,000.